Wednesday, July 1, 2020

All About Me 3-D Owl



I'm happy to share my latest in 3-D All About Me creations! For those owl lovers, I have created an owl all about me with pop-up features and feather flaps. I also included a bonus Owl Report resource in the file as a little extra! Check out the owl below and grab it from my TpT store here.


Here is the All About Me 3-D Owl Poster.

This is the free owl report file included with the All About Me poster. 

You can also use the template for a fun art project. Have your students color in nature colors, or create whimsical colorful owls!

Check out the video tutorial below!

Remember if you want to grab the resource, click here!

If owls aren't your thing, be sure to check out my other 3-D All About Me Posters in this blog post!



No comments:

Post a Comment