Monday, July 13, 2020

All About Me 3-D Rainbow Poster!


With the school year fast approaching, I have been in back to school prep mode! While I have no idea what the beginning of the year will look like with Covid still rampant, I have decided to prepare materials for the classroom as well as distance learning! 

The latest and greatest project is this new All About me 3-D Rainbow Poster! I have had a colorful classroom theme for years now and these will be perfect whenever we are allowed back for "in person" instruction. Just in case we are still distance learning, I also have a digital version included! Check out the rainbow poster below!



Here is an example of the digital "About Me" project that can be used with most learning platforms such as Google Classroom, Teams, and Seesaw. 


To grab the poster and digital All About Me Rainbow click here!
No matter what your "back to school" experience will be, I wish you health, happiness and the best of luck in the new school year ! :)

If rainbows aren't your thing, check out these other exciting "All About Me Posters" here!





1 comment:

  1. Are these editable or could you make these editable?
    I am in Australia and we spell 'favourite' this way.

    ReplyDelete