Monday, August 1, 2022

All About Me Posters!


 The back to school season has always been one of my favorite parts of being a teacher. Not because summer break is coming to a close, but because of the excitement of setting up a new classroom and welcoming a new group of students to join me for the year. 

Picking out a classroom theme is always been so much fun and most of my themes revolve around fun bright colors. One thing I switch up each year is the "All About Me" posters that my students complete to become part of our beginning of the school year classroom decor. Not only do I learn a lot about each student, but our classroom community is built with wonderful student work adorning our walls and ceilings. 

I have gone chosen many designs over the years, but no matter the choice for the year, my students always love making these 3-D posters and ask frequently when they can bring it home to hang in their bedroom. 

Here is a variety of classroom All About Me Posters that I have used throughout the years....
















Click here for link to posters!










No comments:

Post a Comment